- All bricks are bought seen as approved
- No guarantee against frost damage
- No exchange or buy back on bricks that have been sorted for colour and/or quality
- Please allow for a minimum 10% wastage on orders of reclaimed and new bricks.
- A minimum of a 20% charge or thereafter 20% plus haulage will apply on abortive visits/collections
- We require a minimum 24 hours notice to reschedule deliveries, failure to do so will result in a 20% abortive charge.
- All photographs on our site are of previous projects, they are there to provide a guide when selecting your bricks. As with all reclaimed bricks they will vary from batch to batch.
- Bricks signed for on site are taken as ‘seen and approved’
- Any bricks delivered without a signature are left at the purchasers risk
- All goods remain the property of Windsor Reclamation until payment has been received in full
- Please be aware that you may experience salt efflorescence, in most cases it can be cleaned with a soft brush.
- Kerbside delivery only. Driveway delivery at owners risk
- Windsor Reclamation reserve the right to refuse unloading if we feel the area is unsafe, or has vehicles or cables in dangerous areas
- All bricks (reclaimed or new) should be mixed for consistency
Terms and Conditions
Why choose us?
Over 30 years experience in the reclaimed and imperial brick industry.
Committed to the highest quality products for the best available price.
Exceptional customer service, with hundreds of repeat customers.
A sound knowledge of building materials used throughout the southeast.
We work closely with our customers to attain the desired result.
We stock a wide range of reclaimed bricks common to London and the South East. All of our reclaimed bricks have been cleaned and palleted ready for use.