We have just recently added a conservatory to our house, for the base and full height side wall we used a mix of reclaimed Wire Cuts and Handmades. It looks fantastic, full of character and warmth and has become the envy of our friends and neighbours.
You can add a character wall anywhere, and we have helped many customers in their quest for the perfect enhancement to their home. From the Surrey home which now boasts a glorious London Yellow Stock wall in the kitchen, to the hundreds of fireplaces in a multitude of different reclaimed bricks we can help with any project, no matter how big or small.
Character walls should not be confined to inside the home, do you have a long garden? Well then how about some low level walls in a beautiful period reclaimed brick to create interest and different zones. Or for the really adventurous why don’t you build your very own Yellow Stock brick road through the middle of your garden, it makes for an excellent talking point as one of our customers discovered last year!
So next time you are thinking about a revamp to your home, don’t just check out the paint and wallpaper samples, why don’t you make an appointment to visit Windsor Reclamation and we can help you add a different kind of character!
Why Choose us?
- Over 30 years experience in the reclaimed and imperial brick industry.
- A commitment to the best quality for the best available price.
- Exceptional customer service, with hundreds of repeat customers.
- A sound knowledge of the building materials used throughout the southeast.
- We work closely with our customers to attain the desired result.